Different people have different perspectives. Some people think that improved listening skills can help them in learning English grammar. However, some pay more attention to the reading. The grammar is seen important in every aspect because this is the first step of getting full grasp in English language.
The future of many individuals who work in different fields highly depends upon the right use of English grammar. Whether it is report writing or giving presentations in front of foreign delegations, the use of proper grammar actually creates a good impression in front of others. This would directly affect the future of your career in either positive or negative way.The ways of avoiding it to check English sentence structure online or learn grammar.
Why English Grammar Is Hard to Learn?
There are few complex things that make grammar difficult to learn. For instance, difference between conjunction and interjection or adjective and adverb seems quite difficult for new learners.
Once you read the witty grammar jokes, your temper would be automatically changes. There are two reasons of it. The humor and information hidden in every grammar fun story actually help in changing the mood instantly.
- English grammar can be learned in many ways. You need to focus on four major English learning skills, speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- Create a free blog and write articles or whatever you want to improve the writing skills and collecting people’s feedback about it.
- Use some online sentence correction tool, and always check your writing.
Useful Grammar Jokes
- In a gift shop, a vases with the imprinted patterns of birds were misspelled with the word ‘Brid’ instead of Bird. A note has been pasted beneath the items with the statement, “This item is reduced due to misspelling of the word Bird. Thank you”.
- If you literally ate a ton at dinner, you must be an Elephant or a Whale.
- Admit. It. This. Took. You. Much. Longer. To. Read. Than. It. should. Have.