Avoid Embarrassment and Enjoy Sentence Error Correction
It is very common to experience grammar errors whether you are writing your papers and even famous thinkers are not spared from this. From John Keats to Albert Einstein, they have experienced mistakes and this is why you should always make sure that your paper is 100% error free. Sentence error correction enables you to eliminate mistakes from spelling to complex grammar errors which could be an embarrassment to you as an author. If you want to make a good impression to your audience, you should take advantage of our sentence correction software online.
Sentence Correction Test for Guaranteed Fast Turnaround Time
Writing accurately is more than just communicating your ideas but you have to do it in such a way that your readers will be able to understand what you are trying to say. Grammar errors are very common especially to those who are not aware of the correct rules and this is why you should avail sentence error correction. In fact, you can avail sentence correction test in which will help you improve your writing skills and vocabulary. Here are top 15 famous thinkers that had problems with spelling and writing:
- Alfred Mosher Butts – The inventor of Scrabble was not the best speller.
- William Faulkner – This famous author’s manuscripts have numerous spelling errors which are confirmed by his editors.
- Scott Fitzgerald – Fitzgerald was admittedly bad at spelling and struggled with words like “definite” and “criticism”
- Ernest Hemingway – Before spell check become popular, Hemingway had to rely on newspapers and editors to catch his spelling mistakes.
- John Keats – Keats was a brilliant poet but a bad speller which is evident with the letters he sent to Fanny Brawne.
- John Irving – This author was a poor speller mainly because of dyslexia and repeated courses of language.
- Jane Austen – This literary elite has numerous misspelled words exposed in her personal letters and manuscripts.
- Fannie Flagg – Actress and author has a severe dyslexia which make challenging for her to spell.
- Albert Einstein- Einstein was bilingual but struggled with spelling correctly both in German and English.
- Winston Churchill – Churchill is a great leader and speaker is also a notoriously bad speller.
- Leonardo da Vinci – Spelling was not his forte and this is evident with numerous spelling errors in his journals and writings.
- Agatha Christie – Although she has gone down in the Guinness Book, writing and spelling was difficult to Christie.
- John F. Kennedy Jr. – Kennedy was a bad speller and was criticized by his own wife, Jackie.
- B Yeats – Some of his collected letters has misspelled words like “feal” for “feel” and “sleap” for “sleep.
- Benjamin Franklin- Franklin was particularly bad at spelling and struggled with it constantly.
Save Time and Money with Sentence Correction in English
Sentence correction in English is a tough task and for those looking for the best proofreading help we can provide you winning assistance. We have the best team of professionals and innovative tools that are available 24/7 in order to give you quick and easy help. As experts, we understand how challenging it can be on your part to proofread your paper hence the importance of a good proofreading help. Get started now and avail the best sentence error correction with us as for you to properly communicate with your readers and avoid any embarrassing mistakes!
Image credit: http://www.techdisko.com/fix-runtime-error-339-successfully.html